home is an excellent investment, and more and more women are taking the
plunge--with or without Mr. Right. Financial expert Vanessa Summers
tells women how to do it-even if they have less-than-perfect credit or
no extra cash for a down payment.
Readers will get the inside scoop on:
- Why a home is the best investment a single woman can make
- How even the credit-challenged can buy
- How much monthly mortgage they can afford on their salary
- How to find a great real estate agent and the best deals
- The art of "Trump-like" negotiation and closing the deal
Packed with practical, savvy advice, Buying Solo is the must-have
guide for any woman who realizes that building equity and investing in
herself isn't just smart, it's essential.
About the Author
Vanessa Summers is a former stockbroker, a Registered Investment
Advisor, a money coach, and the author of Get in the Game!: The
Girl's Guide to Money & Investing. CNBC calls her the "Financial
Guru" of the MTV generation and Glamour magazine named her their
very own "Money Model." She is also the founder of the nonprofit Sutra
Foundation, dedicated to providing financial education to young women.